Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Mindmap: Eye and Head Enhanced Web-Browsing

I have finished my mindmap. The program I used (and which I can highly recommend) is Xmind, an open-source java program.
This mindmap mainly contains the information drawn from my literature. The thoughts on my own project are not included. This mindmap is basically only the theoretical part of my thesis

Here is the dropbox link to my mindmap:../E-N-H-anced_Browsing.xmind
It is released under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 Germany License (CC BY-NC-ND)

It contains references to the literature I used (the numbers in the bubbles). The links from the numbers to the actual texts are only available hand-written on the printed articles.
Maybe, I will release my Citavi biliography file later and add the reference numbers there. But until then, you will only be able to guess the literature behind my mindmap...

No comments:

Post a Comment